Monday, March 07, 2005

Let's Get Down To Business!

Ok, we've spent enough time talking about the way things are, and the way things should be! It's time to get down to business and start making some changes. I've spent a lot of time watching and asking questions, and I have a few suggestions. Some of my ideas are not new, and this is certainly not the only plan out there, but it is a plan. And as my father always said: "Before you start anything, you gotta have a plan!"

So please stick around. I think you'll find the next few articles interesting. And please spread the word about this site. If we make enough noise, maybe we can make a difference!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I read all the articles below and I will have to agree on evry bit of observation you had with my country.... That being said, I would like to share my comment base from your observation.

First,you mentioned that we have to cure the disease that is spreadwide in the nation. It is the cause and effect philosphy that we need to apply. We need to get to the root cause which in return is having an adverse effect on the macroeconomic perspective.

Question is...what is the root cause???? Your analysis of the current situation is well written but we have to dig in on how to resolve or rather cure the disease.

Sad to say, but bottom line Filipinos need to be educated and oriented of how a strong republic should be.I agree that foundation needs more focus than drastic changes implemented yet intended to be violated by top officials.

I would have to suggest that Philippine government should produce quality educators founded with excellent education.

Its not as easy to say that everything can be reformed immediately but eventually if young filipinos of today are getting more involved with how the governmenent is, exposed with all of these observations , well educated and take actions to make a difference among the old generations, the evolution of change can start paving the way for a more appealing government system.